Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A quick lesson in stereotyping, and then some words

Or: How to tell the Scottish from the English

Scottish boys have rugged faces and... very styled hair.

English boys have soft faces and... very styled hair.

Also, you know middle school dances, when the girls are all a solid foot taller than every boy in the room? That's sort of what Scotland is like, except College Edition.



Mom: I love you. Please send the James Dean mug; I've been at a loss without him.
Anne: Thank you so much for the kettle! It's much more convenient than trying to pour the water from a saucepan.

And to the DedRingers, who apparently think puns make everything better, I'm very disappointed in you. I think you two are better together, so please don't kill off the band. (As for puns, they DO make everything better, but I'm still mad at you.)

1 comment: