Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I was taken by a photograph of you...

You need to click the pictures to see the whole thing. Trust me, it's usually worth it.



Photobucket

Sara and I, right before I went through the check-in process

Photobucket

Tillamook County Cheese? I know they have jails...

Photobucket

Warrender Park Crescent

Photobucket

RAINBOW

Photobucket

People keep playing GOLF here.

Photobucket

That's my street

Photobucket

That's what I see when I walk out the door in the morning

Photobucket

Gratuitous floor shot for Mum

Photobucket

It just chills out there, like all the time...

Photobucket

When I die, please dedicate a park bench to me, and my dog.

Photobucket

Mhairi, Cara, Jason, me, right before S Club.

Photobucket

For Kristin Jackson Browne

Photobucket

Did you doubt that it was magically delicious? Wait... wrong country....

Photobucket

For Brian

Photobucket

And you thought Hampshire had weird statues?

Photobucket

On the one hand, it's cool to see a church that John Irving wrote about... on the other hand, I really wish he HADN'T

Photobucket

For James

Photobucket

Flexing my stealth muscle on the move, for KJB

Photobucket

Doesn't this just reek of America to YOU?

Photobucket

What about now?

Photobucket

The WATERS OF LEITH, for Brian

Photobucket

I love this man

Photobucket

The Unknown Sailor?

Photobucket

I'll buy what he's selling

Photobucket

I wasn't.

Photobucket

Ran into Paul Rudd.... for Kristin

Photobucket

Cara, Robert, Jason, Mhairi, and me -- at the Sorting Ceremony

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find the cheese? You should send the picture to Todd Snider. Make sure you tell him that it in no way is a statement about his music!!!

    ReplyDelete