Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Late for the sky? Not this time, thanks

Today I ordered two tickets for Jackson Browne. To make up for October. And both April shows. How cool would it have been if between April 1, 2008 and July 18, 2009 I saw Jackson Browne five times?

But seriously, guys. These aren't deer-in-headlight eyes. These are "This is the most important moment of my life so far" eyes.

From He's Just Not That Into You




So excited.

Also, to the man who confused Ry Cooder with Jackson Browne in Edinburgh: I still haven't forgiven you for making me sob in front of Lloyd. Someday, Skinny-faced Beast, you will pay.

1 comment:

  1. How cool is this!?!?!?! I luuuuuuuvvvv Jackson Browne! And James Taylor - noticed your post about listening to Mudslide Slim. I got to meet him when I was 15 and was so star struck that I did not speak. Makes me so sad! :)

    ReplyDelete