Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm BAAAACK and I'm better than ever

Oscar season rolls around again, the nominees are in, Leo is jilted (once more), and everything is right with the world. If boys get to watch football playoffs and March Madness, and hockey semi-finals -- well, I have this. The Oscar season.

The finalists are in! And this year, I intend to accomplish my goal, goddamnit. I will see (and blog about?) every single Oscar nominated movie before this year's ceremony. I'm sure you've all seen the list of nominees by now. How dull. No Leo. No Mahky. Very little Benny. Boston was, all in all, woefully under-represented. Not even a single mention of The Ghost Writer, which I had so been excited to watch. But now I have 33 days to see 32 movies and about 15 short films. And because of how dull the list of nominees looks (and how can you really keep track that way, anyway?) I've made my own chart. Alphabetical by film, with the nominations listed beside it and a way of keeping track of how and when I can see these movies.

Anyone know how I can get my hands on Biutiful? I've loved me some Javi since the Before Night Falls days. (In fact, that movie is the reason I'm so in love with Latin American culture, a fun fact I bet you DID NOT know about me.)

CLICK ME to see my handy-dandy chart, as of today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment