Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dear Shetland:

You. Me. We've been separated far too long. I call time on this forced separation and suggest a cure. (Also, from THE CURE, "I've been looking so long at these pictures of you, that I almost believe that they're real.")

THE CURE is, of course, face time. Even Skyping would be better than this awful distance we have between us.

I have a more viable solution, however. Blog every day until I see you again.

Failing that: Blog Every Day of September.

Consider this, if you will. I miss you. It only gets worse with time because there is no guarantee about when I shall return to the land of the almost-midnight sun. And I feel your absence as a physical hole in my chest. A la Steph Meyer. (EWWWWW.) This needs to end. I cannot be comparing myself to Bella. Ever.

So fix it. For real.



Lovecommaenter Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment